Men’s hairstyles continue to embrace both a clean-cut look and something with a stronger statement. Whether you’re a classic guy or looking to stay on top of the trends, there’s an individual look waiting for you.
The undercut, one of the top men’s hairstyle trends, is still popular. This is a great looking, easy to wear haircut that is versatile enough to support some stylistic trends. It features clean sharp lines – close-cropped or shaved back and sides with longer hair on top -that look good on almost everyone. If you’re looking for a haircut that can be styled to make a statement – this is the one.
Find YOUR Individual Look
Whether you’re seeking a classic clean cut look or want to try something a bit edgier, it can work for you. The undercut is versatile enough to accommodate many stylistic variations. Here are a few of the popular fringe styles:
- Style slick, straight back or to one side.
- Add a side part – vintage Mad Men style – or take it to the next level with an angular cut.
- Combine with a comb-over fringe that works on all hair types
- Keep short crisp sides and with fringe heavy and long for a modern pompadour.
- Exaggerate your fringe for a truly unique style with a quiff – a combination of 1950’s style pompadour, flat top and bit of Mohawk.
Keep It Styling With Product
Maybe you are new to styling products – a slap of gel in the morning doesn’t count – but want to keep up that salon look with all its variations. Here at Hier ad Haines we enjoy educating our clients on how to duplicate your new look at home. You want to add just the right amount of style to your undercut while keeping up a clean-cut look. For this, we recommend Go247 Hair Products for Men that are easy to work with and give you stylistic control every day.
Hier & Haines Salon, McLean VA where exceptional quality meets exceptional service!